REPORT: Shocking win in Kansas gubernatorial race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic state Sen. Laura Kelly narrowly defeated Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach in the state’s closely watched gubernatorial race.
Kelly is the first Democrat to be elected governor of Kansas since 2009. She is the first woman to be elected to the state’s highest office since 2003.
The article goes on to state the following:
The race was one of the tightest in the country, with polls consistently showing a virtual dead heat between the two candidates. Nonpartisan elections forecaster The Cook Political Report rated the contest as a “toss up.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling