REPORT: Shocking win in Kansas gubernatorial race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic state Sen. Laura Kelly narrowly defeated Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach in the state’s closely watched gubernatorial race.
Kelly is the first Democrat to be elected governor of Kansas since 2009. She is the first woman to be elected to the state’s highest office since 2003.
The article goes on to state the following:
The race was one of the tightest in the country, with polls consistently showing a virtual dead heat between the two candidates. Nonpartisan elections forecaster The Cook Political Report rated the contest as a “toss up.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet