REPORT: Shouting match erupts after GOP lawmaker asks FBI agent Strzok about lying to wife over affair (video)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas) tore into FBI agent Peter Strzok with deeply personal attacks on Thursday, questioning how many times the agent looked “innocently into [his] wife’s eyes” as he carried out an extramarital affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page.
“I can’t help but wonder when I see you looking there with a little smirk — how many times did you look so innocently into your wife’s eye and lie to her about Lisa Page,” Gohmert asked Strzok during a joint hearing before the House Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform committees.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The credibility of the witness is always an issue,” he continued as his remark drew immediate, loud protests from Democrats.
“You need your medication,” Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.) shouted at Gohmert.
Other members called for the House Judiciary chairman to halt Gohmert’s treatment of the witness, calling it “outrageous,” “intolerable,” and “harassing the witness.”
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’