REPORT: Singapore Holds Surprise Birthday Celebration For Trump (photos)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Singapore held a surprise birthday celebration with cake and ice cream for President Donald Trump on the eve of his landmark summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Trump met with Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday. During their lunch, the latter had a special birthday cake brought out for the American president, who will turn 72 Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Singapore’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan tweeted out a picture of the festivities.
“We appreciate your hospitality and professionalism and your friendship,” Trump reportedly said in response. “You’re my friend,” the president told Prime Minister Lee. The meal also included lobster bisque, beef tenderloin and ice cream.
Celebrating birthday, a bit early. pic.twitter.com/laVLNs7J2j
— Vivian Balakrishnan (@VivianBala) June 11, 2018
No word if Pres Trump made a wish before blowing out the single candle on the birthday cake presented to him at working lunch today with Singapore officials. He turns 72 on Thursday. (Photo: Singapore Ministry of Communications) pic.twitter.com/m2vPMnWtZN
— Mark Knoller (@markknoller) June 11, 2018
In celebration of President Trump’s birthday (June 14), the Singaporean delegation also surprised him with a cake. pic.twitter.com/JQUOHYmsTQ
— NK NEWS (@nknewsorg) June 11, 2018
— Channel NewsAsia (@ChannelNewsAsia) June 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DAILYCALLER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omarosa’s neighbors file suit against her husband over unkempt home
- POLL: Should Christopher Watts receive the death penalty?
- UPDATE: Stunning details emerge on man detained by ICE while driving his pregnant wife to hospital
- VIDEO: How a patient paid a $285 copay for a $40 drug
- OpEd: Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s fatal mistake
- REPORT: U.S. company reports one year later after implanting microchips in employees’ hands
- VIDEO: Neighbor shoots TX man stabbing his toddler to death while yelling religious rants
- REPORT: WH aide departs after questions arise about speech at controversial venue
- REPORT: Murdered Colorado mom ‘beat all odds’ to get pregnant, brother says in emotional post
- VIDEO: Democrat Cracks Joke About President Trump Drowning