REPORT: Singer wears $10K wedding dress during vow renewal (VIDEO/PICTURES)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Guests at the opening night of Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s On the Run II tour in Wales last Wednesday were treated to a special surprise: video footage of the powerhouse couple’s vow renewal.
In the clip, Beyoncé, 36, is seen wearing a wedding dress by Israeli designer Galia Lahav worth $10,300. The off-the-shoulder “Thelma” gown features sheer sleeves and cutouts, a corseted bodice studded with pearls and Swarovski crystals and a detachable bustle train.
The article goes on to state the following:
…Bey’s dress was inspired by that of… Queen Victoria.
According to EurWeb:
Lahav confirmed that Mrs. Carter wore the “Thelma” style of dress for the vow renewal, which took place in Mexico. The designer also released a video which shows the gown from every angle, which you can check out below.
Did you hear that @Beyonce & #JayZ reportedly had a vow renewal (as revealed in video footage of their world tour) and Bey wore this @GaliaLahav #Thelma dress, as seen in our #SS18 issue! 🙌🏻🐝👑 pic.twitter.com/vVJ3RZnq5n
— Weddingbells (@WeddingbellsMag) June 11, 2018
— MummyPagesUK (@MummyPagesUK) June 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by PageSix.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda