REPORT: Soap opera star announces he was diagnosed with coronavirus
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Actor Greg Rikaart revealed he had been diagnosed with coronavirus weeks after feeling symptoms.
Rikaart, 43, said he was first diagnosed with pneumonia before eventually being tested for coronavirus in a post shared Monday to social media.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Two+ weeks ago, everyone in my house had a bit of a cough and my son came home from school with a high fever,” the “Young And The Restless” star shared. “Everyone recovered, but I deteriorated. I isolated from my family and have been in solo quarantine since Saturday the 14th.”
See his full post below:
View this post on Instagram
I just tested positive for coronavirus. I am a pretty healthy 43-year-old who doesn’t smoke, doesn’t drink much, eats well and exercises regularly and this has been the hardest experience of my life. Two+ weeks ago, everyone in my house had a bit of a cough and my son came home from school with a high fever. Everyone recovered, but I deteriorated. I isolated from my family and have been in solo quarantine since Saturday the 14th. I had a fever for 11 days, difficulty breathing and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I’m confident that I have finally turned the proverbial corner and am fever free today for the first time since this all started. I was told to stay isolated for another 72 hours before I acclimate back into my family. So, nice try coronavirus, but I have another 4-5 decades worth of experiences to have with these guys. Furthermore, I want to thank you all for the well wishes and I hope you heed the warnings. Stay safe, stay healthy and stay inside. ❤️
In an Instagram post on Tuesday, actor Greg Rikaart said his symptoms started a few weeks ago with a slight cough and gradually got worse. He was then misdiagnosed with pneumonia. https://t.co/MLzK7Qq6xt
— FOX5 Las Vegas (@FOX5Vegas) March 25, 2020
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) March 23, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- About (ratings)