REPORT: Social Security beneficiaries set to get biggest bump in seven years
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by MARKETWATCH.COM:
Retired Americans who collect Social Security can look forward in 2019 to the biggest increase in benefits in seven years.
Retirement benefits are likely to rise about 2.8% next year, based on the formula that determines annual cost-of-living adjustments in Social Security. It would mark the biggest gain since a 3.6% advance in 2012.
The article goes on to state the following:
The government will make it official on Thursday after the morning release of September’s consumer price index. Increases in Social Security benefits are tied to the CPI.
To weigh in on this information provided by MARKETWATCH.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting MARKETWATCH.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office