REPORT: Southern Poverty Law Center Is Not So Poor
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The Southern Poverty Law Center recently reported assets of over half a billion dollars, $121 million of which sits outside the U.S.
SPLC is a left-wing group whose subjective political rankings are used by media and business entities to define “hate speech.” The Washington Free Beacon obtained 2018 financial documents recently submitted to the California attorney general, which the outlet compared to the 2017 documents posted on SPLC’s website.
The article goes on to state the following:
Its Tuesday analysis revealed the Montgomery, Alabama, based nonprofit organization reported total assets of $518 million in 2018, $41 million higher than reported in 2017.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Ilhan Omar, Somali refugee elected to Congress, embodies ‘failed immigration system’
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a great way to display your patriotism
- BREAKING: Republican Congressman posts ‘Twitterstorm’ calling for Trump’s impeachment
- VIDEO: ‘American Idol’ judge flooded with complaints about ‘horrible decision’ on show
- BREAKING: Leaked records reveal shocking allegations against Tony Robbins
- BREAKING: Huge group of 325 Central Americans apprehended at border in Arizona (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Joe Biden’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- POLL: Do you support ICE’s decision to drop off migrants in U.S. counties?
- UPDATE: Trump Plan Mandates E-Verify, Protecting U.S. Jobs for Americans