REPORT: Spain reports incredible number of deaths from coronavirus over last 24 hours
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A total of 738 people in Spain died from coronavirus-related illnesses in the past 24 hours, the largest increase in fatalities since the disease entered the country.
The number of COVID-19 deaths in Spain soared from 2,696 to 3,434 on Tuesday, according to the country’s health ministry. In total, Spain has registered 47,610 people who have tested positive for the virus — up from just 36,673 earlier on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Spain — which has a population of roughly 46 million — touts the second highest tally of coronavirus-related deaths in the world. Italy, which is reporting a death toll of 6,820, has experienced the most deaths so far.
Here are the latest COVID-19 stats as of Wednesday 3 pm ET (time of publication of this story):
- Spain Coronavirus Cases: 47,610
- Spain Deaths: 3,434
- Spain Recovered: 5,367
- Global Coronavirus Cases: 459,793
- Global Deaths: 20,823
- Global Recovered: 113,778
US Coronavirus Cases: 62,777
US Deaths: 883
US Recovered: 392
The situation in Spain is so bad now that they are having to use a shopping mall as a morgue.
The death rate in Spain from corona virus is now 7.2%
The death rate in Italy is 10.1%
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings
- BREAKING: Final coronavirus stimulus bill omits several Pelosi wish list items, but keeps a big one IN
- VIDEO: Task force doctors call media out for distorted information, bad questions