REPORT: ‘Squad’ member declares Bernie Sanders ‘makes me feel less insane’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
DAVENPORT, Iowa — Rep. Rashida Tlaib said socialist Bernie Sanders made her feel normal for being frustrated with the country’s political climate.
“He makes me feel — and many of you know what I mean by this — he makes me feel less insane,” the Michigan Democrat said in Davenport, Iowa, on Saturday, referring to gripes, for example, with the country’s healthcare system.
The article goes on to state the following:
She added, “We’re not insane folks. We’re actually real. We’re humanists.”
“I feel like we’ve already won just because he’s in the race,” Tlaib said of Sanders’ influence on the primary. “I have never heard of people saying, ‘Well, I’m not going to take corporate PAC money.’ Now everybody is saying it!”
“He makes me feel — and many of you know what I mean by this — he makes me feel less insane,” Rashida Tlaib says of Bernie Sanders tonight in IA.
“Are they OKAY with the health care system as it is? No, really.”
“We’re not insane, folks. We actually are real. We’re humanists.”
— Ruby Cramer (@rubycramer) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts