REPORT: Stacey Abrams discusses future political plans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. — Stacey Abrams said Monday that she is considering running for a Georgia Senate seat in 2020 or governor again in 2022 — and possibly even for president.
Abrams’ drew national attention in her bid to become the first black woman governor in the United States, and the progressive political action committee Democracy for America included her in a presidential poll it opened online last week.
The article goes on to state the following:
Asked if she is considering a presidential campaign, Abrams said, “No … I haven’t thought about it.”
She stopped short of ruling out a campaign, however, saying, “I am open to all options, and it’s too soon after the election to know exactly what I’m going to do.”
Politico also reported that Abrams made the following statement:
“I am thinking about both,” she told POLITICO of the Senate and gubernatorial races from the sidelines of a donor conference here.
Stacey Abrams said that she is considering running for a Georgia Senate seat in 2020 or governor again in 2022 — and possibly even for presidenthttps://t.co/bhiryTtvtG
— POLITICO (@politico) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit Politico. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Jussie Smollett disses Donald Trump in leaked video of scrapped ‘Drop the Mic’ episode