REPORT: Stacey Abrams discusses future political plans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. — Stacey Abrams said Monday that she is considering running for a Georgia Senate seat in 2020 or governor again in 2022 — and possibly even for president.
Abrams’ drew national attention in her bid to become the first black woman governor in the United States, and the progressive political action committee Democracy for America included her in a presidential poll it opened online last week.
The article goes on to state the following:
Asked if she is considering a presidential campaign, Abrams said, “No … I haven’t thought about it.”
She stopped short of ruling out a campaign, however, saying, “I am open to all options, and it’s too soon after the election to know exactly what I’m going to do.”
Politico also reported that Abrams made the following statement:
“I am thinking about both,” she told POLITICO of the Senate and gubernatorial races from the sidelines of a donor conference here.
Stacey Abrams said that she is considering running for a Georgia Senate seat in 2020 or governor again in 2022 — and possibly even for presidenthttps://t.co/bhiryTtvtG
— POLITICO (@politico) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit Politico. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales