REPORT: Stacey Abrams discusses future political plans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. — Stacey Abrams said Monday that she is considering running for a Georgia Senate seat in 2020 or governor again in 2022 — and possibly even for president.
Abrams’ drew national attention in her bid to become the first black woman governor in the United States, and the progressive political action committee Democracy for America included her in a presidential poll it opened online last week.
The article goes on to state the following:
Asked if she is considering a presidential campaign, Abrams said, “No … I haven’t thought about it.”
She stopped short of ruling out a campaign, however, saying, “I am open to all options, and it’s too soon after the election to know exactly what I’m going to do.”
Politico also reported that Abrams made the following statement:
“I am thinking about both,” she told POLITICO of the Senate and gubernatorial races from the sidelines of a donor conference here.
Stacey Abrams said that she is considering running for a Georgia Senate seat in 2020 or governor again in 2022 — and possibly even for presidenthttps://t.co/bhiryTtvtG
— POLITICO (@politico) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit Politico. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Ocasio-Cortez for saying ‘GOP media’ is scared of her
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump