REPORT: Stacey Abrams meets with Joe Biden to discuss her ‘next run’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by AJC.COM:
Stacey Abrams met Thursday with former Vice President Joe Biden in Washington to discuss her next political step – and presumably his, too. The sit-down between the Democrats came as each are weighing 2020 bids that could intersect.
Biden would become one of the leading candidates for president if he enters the race, while Abrams is weighing a bid for U.S. Senate, a rematch for governor – and has raised the possibility of her own White House bid.
The meeting brought together two candidates representing sharply contrasting approaches and ideologies.
The article goes on to state the following:
It’s the latest in a string of meetings between Abrams and White House contenders. She’s huddled with Sen. Cory Booker in Newark, grabbed lunch with Sen. Kamala Harris in Washington and dined with Sen. Elizabeth Warren in Atlanta. Before her Biden meeting on Thursday, she had breakfast with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand.
Her meeting with Joe Biden is the latest in a string of meetings Stacey Abrams has had with White House contenders. https://t.co/AbObZx1x8D
— AJC (@ajc) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit AJC.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting AJC.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson