REPORT: Stacey Abrams refuses to concede Georgia governor’s race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — Democratic candidate Stacey Abrams is not conceding the Georgia governor’s race to Republican candidate Brian Kemp, arguing that the high stakes contest is too close to call.
CNN has not projected a winner in the Georgia governor’s race, but Kemp is ahead in votes with 99% of precincts reporting.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m here tonight to tell you votes remain to be counted. There’s voices that are waiting to be heard,” Abrams told supporters early Wednesday morning gathered in Atlanta.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)