REPORT: Stacey Abrams reveals how she believes she can overcome GA election results with a win
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Democratic candidate Stacey Abrams is counting on mail-in ballots to give her the edge she needs over Republican Brian Kemp to win the race for Georgia governor, according to her campaign.
Abrams, who would become the country’s first black governor, has so far refused to concede, saying a crucial amount of votes are still being counted.
The article goes on to state the following:
Three of the state’s biggest counties “have reported only a portion of the votes that were submitted by early mail,” while four other large counties “have reported exactly 0 votes by mail,” her campaign said in a statement to CNN.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans