REPORT: Stacey Abrams reveals how she believes she can overcome GA election results with a win
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Democratic candidate Stacey Abrams is counting on mail-in ballots to give her the edge she needs over Republican Brian Kemp to win the race for Georgia governor, according to her campaign.
Abrams, who would become the country’s first black governor, has so far refused to concede, saying a crucial amount of votes are still being counted.
The article goes on to state the following:
Three of the state’s biggest counties “have reported only a portion of the votes that were submitted by early mail,” while four other large counties “have reported exactly 0 votes by mail,” her campaign said in a statement to CNN.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”