REPORT: Stacey Abrams reveals how she believes she can overcome GA election results with a win
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Democratic candidate Stacey Abrams is counting on mail-in ballots to give her the edge she needs over Republican Brian Kemp to win the race for Georgia governor, according to her campaign.
Abrams, who would become the country’s first black governor, has so far refused to concede, saying a crucial amount of votes are still being counted.
The article goes on to state the following:
Three of the state’s biggest counties “have reported only a portion of the votes that were submitted by early mail,” while four other large counties “have reported exactly 0 votes by mail,” her campaign said in a statement to CNN.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Footage emerges of Joe Biden’s senior adviser in 2016 slamming white people
- REPORT: ‘Game of Thrones’ actor speaks out about being sexually assaulted by female fans
- FBI conducts raid on major ‘body broker’ headquarters
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- VIDEO: Gold-medalist volleyball star shockingly faints during live interview
- REPORT: Sri Lanka officials revise Easter attack death toll by over 100
- VIDEO: 11-Year-Old ‘Drag Queen’ Dances for Dollar Bills in Gay Bar, praised by ABC News
- BREAKING: Florida House votes on banning sanctuary cities
- BREAKING: Trump, White House release formal statements after McCain’s passing