REPORT: Stacey Abrams reveals how she believes she can overcome GA election results with a win
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Democratic candidate Stacey Abrams is counting on mail-in ballots to give her the edge she needs over Republican Brian Kemp to win the race for Georgia governor, according to her campaign.
Abrams, who would become the country’s first black governor, has so far refused to concede, saying a crucial amount of votes are still being counted.
The article goes on to state the following:
Three of the state’s biggest counties “have reported only a portion of the votes that were submitted by early mail,” while four other large counties “have reported exactly 0 votes by mail,” her campaign said in a statement to CNN.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- REPORT PROBLEM
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)