REPORT: Stacey Abrams reveals how she believes she can overcome GA election results with a win
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Democratic candidate Stacey Abrams is counting on mail-in ballots to give her the edge she needs over Republican Brian Kemp to win the race for Georgia governor, according to her campaign.
Abrams, who would become the country’s first black governor, has so far refused to concede, saying a crucial amount of votes are still being counted.
The article goes on to state the following:
Three of the state’s biggest counties “have reported only a portion of the votes that were submitted by early mail,” while four other large counties “have reported exactly 0 votes by mail,” her campaign said in a statement to CNN.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Judges issue rulings affecting heated Georgia governor race
- REPORT: Singer Pink’s husband publishes fierce warning to California wildfire looters
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus releases statement after home burns down in California wildfire
- VIDEO: More details released on Monica Lewinsky’s upcoming tell-all on Clinton affair
- TRUMP TWEET: Why he missed cemetery event in France
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ fiancé Liam Hemsworth shares photo of fire ravaged home
- EXCLUSIVE: Snipes explains ballot box left in rental car that shut down airport (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Tomi Lahren mocks Michelle Obama’s dig at Trump inauguration
- REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk