REPORT: State Board of Health votes to ban sale of smokeable marijuana
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Oklahoma’s Board of Health on Tuesday voted to place a ban on selling smokeable forms of marijuana, according to The Oklahoman.
The department also voted to mandate that marijuana dispensaries hire a pharmacist.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Board of Health voted on 75 pages of rules that will create a framework for people interested in forms of medical marijuana.
In late June, Oklahoma became the 30th state to legalize medical marijuana in the country. According to Forbes, the measure was approved by a 10-point margin.
But Gov. Mary Fallin (R) said she opposed the bill and added that she’d convene a special legislative session to design a framework for the law’s implementation, according to The Associated Press.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton files new answers under oath about email system, blames husband’s aide