REPORT: State Board of Health votes to ban sale of smokeable marijuana
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Oklahoma’s Board of Health on Tuesday voted to place a ban on selling smokeable forms of marijuana, according to The Oklahoman.
The department also voted to mandate that marijuana dispensaries hire a pharmacist.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Board of Health voted on 75 pages of rules that will create a framework for people interested in forms of medical marijuana.
In late June, Oklahoma became the 30th state to legalize medical marijuana in the country. According to Forbes, the measure was approved by a 10-point margin.
But Gov. Mary Fallin (R) said she opposed the bill and added that she’d convene a special legislative session to design a framework for the law’s implementation, according to The Associated Press.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- REPORT: Cindy McCain shares hateful message she received after latest attack from President Trump
- POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- OpEd: Cuomo unleashes anti-Trump tirade after feds downgrade priority of $30B infrastructure project
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team