REPORT: State Department takes indirect shot at Omar, Tlaib in recent policy revision
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by THEBLAZE.COM:
The State Department recently revised its definition of anti-Semitism in an apparent response to strong anti-Israel rhetoric from progressive lawmakers like Reps. Ilham Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.).
The agency’s list of anti-Semitic definitions now includes “drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.” It is the 11th item on the list of definitions that, when initially publicized in May, included only 10 instances.
The article goes on to state the following:
Adam Milstein, founder of the pro-Israel Adam and Gila Milstein Foundation, brought attention to the revised guidelines last week.
The revision was made after Omar and Tliab attempted to legitimize the anti-Israel movement known as Boycott, Divest and Sanctions (BDS).
Last month the pair introduced legislation to restrict legislative measures that limit boycotts, a bill that was widely seen as laying the foundation to promote the BDS movement in the U.S.
The State Dep. just updated the definition of #Antisemitism to include “Drawing Comparison of Contemporary #Israeli policy to the of #Nazis“. Kudos to @SecPompeo and Special Envoy Elan Carr. It’s more clear now, the BDS Movement is disgustingly Antisemitic https://t.co/6VEW9A1M1X pic.twitter.com/O0O78p6XiU
— Adam Milstein (@AdamMilstein) August 6, 2019
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit THEBLAZE.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism