REPORT: State investigators arrive in North Carolina county for investigation into House race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
State investigators were reportedly in Bladen County, N.C., for the first time as part of their investigation into the race for a disputed U.S. House seat.
WSOC-TV, a local news station in Charlotte, N.C., first reported the development. The news station said that investigators spoke with Lisa Britt, who signed the most absentee ballots as a witness in the 9th Congressional District race.
The article goes on to state the following:
The news station added that it witnessed Kim Strach, the state’s chief elections official, and Joan Fleming, the North Carolina State Board of Elections (NCSBE) chief investigator, leave an apartment in the county with handfuls of papers and notepads.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Ocasio-Cortez for saying ‘GOP media’ is scared of her
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump