REPORT: State prosecutor under investigation after offensive posts on Waters, Michelle Obama
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A top gang prosecutor in San Bernardino County, Calif., is reportedly under investigation for a series of offensive social media posts aimed at figures including Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and former first lady Michelle Obama.
The Orange County Register reported on Monday that Deputy District Attorney Michael Selyem, who joined the district attorney’s affice 12 years ago, is the target of an internal probe after sharing, and since deleting, offensive social media posts about Mexican immigrants and the victim of a police shooting. The posts have sparked demands for his dismissal.
The article goes on to state the following:
The O.C. Register reports that Selyem posted a doctored image of Obama holding a sign that said “Trump grabbed my penis,” and also called Waters a “loud-mouthed c—.”
“Being a loud-mouthed c#nt in the ghetto you would think someone would have shot this bitch by now …” he reportedly said in a post.
The newspaper also reports that Selyem is being investigated for comments he made about a victim of a police shooting. He reportedly said in argument over the incident that “That shitbag got exactly what he deserved. … You reap what you sow. And by the way go f— yourself you liberal shitbag.”
The OC Register notes that it is unclear what shooting was being alluded to by Selyem, who is a lead attorney in a unit tasked with cracking down on criminal gang activity.
Selyem also called out a Budweiser Super Bowl ad earlier this year, saying “I am all for white males immigrating here legally and starting a business.”
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Attorney Michael Selyem a prosecutor in the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office must be immediately fired.
"Anyone who publicly espouses such sentiments cannot impartially administer justice."
His words are too filthy to repeat.
— ☇RiotWomenn☇ (@riotwomennn) July 8, 2018
He should be arrested and put in jail for inciting violence. He is Michael Selyem. Post his picture, then see how he acts. San Bernardino County prosecutor just attacked Michelle Obama, called for Maxine Waters to be shot – Our Voice https://t.co/hMNL7tDghe via @ourvoiceny
— Leah Moss (@leahemoss09) July 8, 2018
— rolandsmartin (@rolandsmartin) July 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Sentence announced for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s Ex-Lawyer
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family