REPORT: State’s swing voters are sticking with Trump in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Axios:
ERIE, Pa. — Voters here who switched from Barack Obama to Donald Trump are sticking with Trump in 2020 — unlike other swing voters who are getting tired of him.
Why it matters: Their loyalty is a wakeup call to all 2020 Democrats, but especially Joe Biden, since he’s banking heavily on his ability to win the state.
- That was the main takeaway from the latest Engagious/FPG focus group I watched here last week, which included eight Obama/Trump voters.
The article goes on to state the following:
What they’re saying:
- Tara Biddle, a 37-year-old kindergarten teacher, said although she’s not completely happy with Trump, she’d only switch candidates if they picked up where he left off.
- “I would be willing to vote for someone other than Trump who would continue the initiatives he’s started” with the economy, tariffs and immigration, she said.
- Others said Trump should be able to serve two full terms. “When I changed my vote I gave him eight years,” said 62-year-old David R.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this report by Axios.
Voters from a focus group in Pennsylvania who voted for Obama and then Trump plan to stick with Trump in 2020. https://t.co/cJFB6up9Yq
— Axios (@axios) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island