REPORT: Statue of Liberty: ‘Our Immigration System Is for Benefit of This Country’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Immigration is for the benefit of America, not for the benefit of foreigners seeking to migrate into the United States, says the acting director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
“I’ll drive it home with a sledgehammer here: America’s immigration system is first and foremost, for the benefit of America. Period,” USCIS acting director Ken Cuccinelli told Breitbart News.
The article goes on to state the following:
The purpose of immigration policy was raised during a White House press conference on Monday when Cuccinelli unveiled the new “Public Charge” regulation which will help deny green cards to foreign people who are likely to need welfare and aid from taxpaying Americans.
Cuccinelli’s statement came after a CBS reporter asked about the words at the base of the Statue of Liberty: “Give us your tired, your poor.”
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’
- REPORT: Terror attack? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for gun restrictions after Pensacola shooting
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning