REPORT: Stephen King posts mocking tweet about Melania Trump’s kidney surgery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Stephen King found himself in hot water for a tweet many felt was insensitive about first lady Melania Trump’s recent surgery.
The first lady underwent surgery Monday morning for a benign kidney condition and is expected to remain hospitalized for “the duration of the week.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The famous author tweeted shortly after the White House’s announcement: “Not to be snarky, but Melania can probably use a week’s rest from Blabbermouth Don,” King tweeted. “Sounds heavenly to me.”
The outspoken liberal was immediately met with angry Twitter followers who felt his tweet was inappropriate considering the serious nature of Melania’s surgery.
Not to be snarky, but Melania can probably use a week’s rest from Blabbermouth Don. Sounds heavenly to me.
— Stephen King (@StephenKing) May 14, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China