REPORT: Stephen King posts mocking tweet about Melania Trump’s kidney surgery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Stephen King found himself in hot water for a tweet many felt was insensitive about first lady Melania Trump’s recent surgery.
The first lady underwent surgery Monday morning for a benign kidney condition and is expected to remain hospitalized for “the duration of the week.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The famous author tweeted shortly after the White House’s announcement: “Not to be snarky, but Melania can probably use a week’s rest from Blabbermouth Don,” King tweeted. “Sounds heavenly to me.”
The outspoken liberal was immediately met with angry Twitter followers who felt his tweet was inappropriate considering the serious nature of Melania’s surgery.
Not to be snarky, but Melania can probably use a week’s rest from Blabbermouth Don. Sounds heavenly to me.
— Stephen King (@StephenKing) May 14, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument