REPORT: ‘Stop Pocahontas’ PAC to hound Elizabeth Warren in 2020 race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A Massachusetts conservative political action committee plans to come after Elizabeth Warren as she officially enters the 2020 presidential race.
The “Stop Pocahontas” PAC is also calling for the second-term senator to not only drop her name from the 2020 Democratic ballot but also resign from Congress for lying about her claims of Native American heritage.
The article goes on to state the following:
“She’s been lying to Massachusetts voters for years and she should be held responsible for that,” co-chairwoman of “Stop Pocahontas,” Holly Robichaud, said, according to the Boston Herald. “She stole a minority position and if she was a Republican, she’d be out of office already.”
The PAC also says she should resign because she lied again when denying that she made those claims to benefit her career.
Let me guess, an anti-@ewarren PAC?
— Ashley Balcerzak (@abalcerzak) February 6, 2019
— Lisa Kashinsky (@lisakashinsky) February 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials