REPORT: Stormy Daniels back at it: Strips again following arrest but alters performance
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NBCNews.com:
Adult film star Stormy Daniels, undeterred by her arrest at an Ohio strip club the night prior, was back dancing overnight — this time at a different club, and without any physical contact with patrons.
Daniels — who claims she had sex with Donald Trump more than a decade ago — was arrested Thursday morning after she allegedly thrust undercover police officers’ faces into her bare breasts during a Wednesday night show at Sirens Gentlemen’s Club, in Columbus.
The article goes on to state the following:
Her attorney, Michael Avenatti, called the arrest a setup and an “absurd use of law enforcement resources.” Prosecutors on Thursday dropped charges against Daniels, who was released on $6,000 bail around daybreak Thursday.
Not missing a beat, Daniels got back onstage, opting to perform early Friday at Vanity Gentlemen’s Club, also in Columbus. She again bared her breasts during the 20-minute performance, but did not physically interact with any patrons.
To weigh in on this information provided by NBCNews.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NBCNews.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35
- CLAIM: More than half of Americans think Trump is lying about Russia