REPORT: Strange details emerge on another home owned by Jeffrey Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Jeffrey Epstein owned at least two properties in Florida at the time of his death.
The disgraced millionaire, who was found dead in his prison cell on Saturday morning at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in downtown Manhattan, had a home approximately nine miles south of his Palm Beach mansion in the town of Lake Worth.
The article goes on to state the following:
That 3408-square-foot home was purchased by Epstein through the same company that he used to purchase his mansion, which is registered to an address in Finland.
Palm Beach property records also reveal that the home has four bathrooms and a sizable pool, but no actual bedrooms.
Records show that the property has recently been updated, with a cabana being erected on the half-acre of land back in 2015, adjacent to the pool.
CLICK HERE to read more from the Daily Mail.
Jeffrey Epstein owned $1M home a few miles from his Palm Beach mansion, which has four bathrooms, a pool and NO BEDROOMS https://t.co/jW5lhJyvTn
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]