REPORT: Study links beards to nasty germs, reveals stunning comparison to dogs
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
It’s bad news for hipsters but men with beards harbour more germs in their whiskers than dogs carry in their fur, scientists say.
The alarming news follows a study that found every sampled beard was crawling with bacteria, and nearly half had bugs were hazardous to human health.
The article goes on to state the following:
By contrast, a number of the dogs tested proved to have lower levels of microbes. Now men have been left bristling with fury, with claims that the results stem from pogonophobia – the irrational fear of beards.
I’m still going to take my chances (just make sure you dudes shave your necks) https://t.co/PB1w2Xnsnd
— Yesha (@YeshaCallahan) April 14, 2019
Men with beards carry more germs than DOGS with deadly bacteria in their facial hair, study reveals https://t.co/ayOVSYZvuY
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) April 14, 2019
I suspect this is more true than anyone wants to admit… https://t.co/YHdhWhcJlZ
— Michael Q Sullivan (@MQSullivan) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake