REPORT: Sununu on Nadler, Pelosi: ‘You’d have to be really dumb’ to think court will force Barr to break law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu said Monday on “America’s Newsroom” that House Democratic leaders would have to be “dumb” to believe that a federal court would force Attorney General William Barr to break the law.
Sununu said that if the contempt charge against Barr – over his refusal to turn over the full, unredacted Mueller report – reaches a federal court, the judge would side against the Democrats bringing the case.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sununu, a former White House chief of staff to President George H.W. Bush, charged that what Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., and other Democrats wanted Barr to do was “break the law and to send them parts of the redacted Mueller report that are against the law for Barr to send to them.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales