REPORT: Sununu on Nadler, Pelosi: ‘You’d have to be really dumb’ to think court will force Barr to break law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu said Monday on “America’s Newsroom” that House Democratic leaders would have to be “dumb” to believe that a federal court would force Attorney General William Barr to break the law.
Sununu said that if the contempt charge against Barr – over his refusal to turn over the full, unredacted Mueller report – reaches a federal court, the judge would side against the Democrats bringing the case.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sununu, a former White House chief of staff to President George H.W. Bush, charged that what Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., and other Democrats wanted Barr to do was “break the law and to send them parts of the redacted Mueller report that are against the law for Barr to send to them.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments