REPORT: Super Bowl champion arrested after kidnapping woman and holding her against her will
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Super Bowl champion cornerback Brandon Browner is facing several charges after allegedly kidnapping a woman and holding her against her will in California on Sunday, police said.
Brandon Browner, 33, physically harmed a woman and threatened to kill her after breaking into a La Verne home, La Verne police said. When the woman tried to escape, police said he forced her back into the house, according to the Boston Globe.
The article goes on to state the following:
Browner was charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment, burglary and a restraining order violation, according to NBC Los Angeles. Browner was arrested in Azusa after fleeing the scene before police arrived. He allegedly stole a $20,000 Rolex watch from the home, the station reported.
— La Verne Police Dept (@LaVernePD) July 9, 2018
Former NFL CB Brandon Browner was arrested earlier today in California after a police chase and is now in custody. Browner was wanted for kidnapping, false imprisonment, burglary, grand theft auto, and violation of a restraining order.
— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) July 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— Cooper Rummell (@KNXCooper) July 9, 2018
Former #Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner was arrested on Sunday in California after allegedly breaking into a home and refusing to let the woman inside leave, according to an NBC report. https://t.co/wt2v2NrgWh pic.twitter.com/WHhrrLqfYH
— The Boston Globe (@BostonGlobe) July 9, 2018
— Bleacher Report NFL (@BR_NFL) July 9, 2018
Brandon Browner mug shot. Per La Verne PD, he broke into his ex’s residence, physically harmed her then took a Rolex watch before fleeing the scene. pic.twitter.com/h43fnobRXu
— Todd Shapiro (@t_shaps) July 9, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds