REPORT: Supermodel posts her support for Congo wildlife park
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
It’s a super (model) cause. Linda Evangelista — who once said, “We don’t wake up for less than $10,000 a day” — is woke about the plight of African wildlife.
Evangelista — in support of Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo — urged her Instagram followers to repost a video about five rangers who were ambushed and killed by poachers.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The rangers were trying to protect the park’s elephants, gorillas and leopards, who are slaughtered for their body parts, which are smuggled to Asia and sold as miracle medicinal cures.
See Evangelista’s Instagram post below.
— CITES (@CITES) April 10, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?