REPORT: Supermodel posts her support for Congo wildlife park
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
It’s a super (model) cause. Linda Evangelista — who once said, “We don’t wake up for less than $10,000 a day” — is woke about the plight of African wildlife.
Evangelista — in support of Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo — urged her Instagram followers to repost a video about five rangers who were ambushed and killed by poachers.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The rangers were trying to protect the park’s elephants, gorillas and leopards, who are slaughtered for their body parts, which are smuggled to Asia and sold as miracle medicinal cures.
See Evangelista’s Instagram post below.
— CITES (@CITES) April 10, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists