REPORT: Supermodel posts her support for Congo wildlife park
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
It’s a super (model) cause. Linda Evangelista — who once said, “We don’t wake up for less than $10,000 a day” — is woke about the plight of African wildlife.
Evangelista — in support of Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo — urged her Instagram followers to repost a video about five rangers who were ambushed and killed by poachers.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The rangers were trying to protect the park’s elephants, gorillas and leopards, who are slaughtered for their body parts, which are smuggled to Asia and sold as miracle medicinal cures.
See Evangelista’s Instagram post below.
— CITES (@CITES) April 10, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House