REPORT: Supreme Court deals blow to Apple
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Supreme Court on Monday ruled that a class-action lawsuit against Apple can move forward, in a blow to the tech-giant.
A group of consumers had sought to sue Apple, claiming that the company’s monopoly over its App Store led to inflated app prices. Apple disputed the notion, arguing the consumers could only sue the app developers.
The article goes on to state the following:
Justice Brett Kavanaugh wrote the opinion for the 5-4 decision, siding with the court’s liberal justices.
— The Hill (@thehill) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]