REPORT: Supreme Court deals blow to Apple
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Supreme Court on Monday ruled that a class-action lawsuit against Apple can move forward, in a blow to the tech-giant.
A group of consumers had sought to sue Apple, claiming that the company’s monopoly over its App Store led to inflated app prices. Apple disputed the notion, arguing the consumers could only sue the app developers.
The article goes on to state the following:
Justice Brett Kavanaugh wrote the opinion for the 5-4 decision, siding with the court’s liberal justices.
— The Hill (@thehill) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts