REPORT: Survey shows confidence in Trump’s ability to handle North Korea rising
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A combined 50 percent of voters said they had either “some” or “a lot” of confidence in Trump’s ability to handle Pyongyang ahead of a planned summit between the U.S. president and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on June 12.
The article goes on to state the following:
The poll was conducted before the North threatened on Tuesday to pull out of the planned talks if the U.S. demanded “unilateral nuclear abandonment.”
Still, the number of voters who expressed confidence in Trump on the matter has risen. A similar poll conducted last month pegged confidence in the president’s ability to handle North Korea at 47 percent.
According to the latest Politico/Morning Consult survey, the number of voters who said they have “no confidence” in Trump’s ability to negotiate with Pyongyang dropped slightly, from 34 percent last month to 30 percent.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…