REPORT: Survey shows confidence in Trump’s ability to handle North Korea rising
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A combined 50 percent of voters said they had either “some” or “a lot” of confidence in Trump’s ability to handle Pyongyang ahead of a planned summit between the U.S. president and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on June 12.
The article goes on to state the following:
The poll was conducted before the North threatened on Tuesday to pull out of the planned talks if the U.S. demanded “unilateral nuclear abandonment.”
Still, the number of voters who expressed confidence in Trump on the matter has risen. A similar poll conducted last month pegged confidence in the president’s ability to handle North Korea at 47 percent.
According to the latest Politico/Morning Consult survey, the number of voters who said they have “no confidence” in Trump’s ability to negotiate with Pyongyang dropped slightly, from 34 percent last month to 30 percent.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument