REPORT: Survey shows confidence in Trump’s ability to handle North Korea rising
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A combined 50 percent of voters said they had either “some” or “a lot” of confidence in Trump’s ability to handle Pyongyang ahead of a planned summit between the U.S. president and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on June 12.
The article goes on to state the following:
The poll was conducted before the North threatened on Tuesday to pull out of the planned talks if the U.S. demanded “unilateral nuclear abandonment.”
Still, the number of voters who expressed confidence in Trump on the matter has risen. A similar poll conducted last month pegged confidence in the president’s ability to handle North Korea at 47 percent.
According to the latest Politico/Morning Consult survey, the number of voters who said they have “no confidence” in Trump’s ability to negotiate with Pyongyang dropped slightly, from 34 percent last month to 30 percent.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement
- REPORT: Kanye West pays debt for Chicago mayor candidate