REPORT: Susan Collins becomes top 2020 target for Dems
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Susan Collins is now a top target for Democrats in 2020.
The Maine Republican shot up the list over the weekend after providing her GOP colleagues the crucial 50th vote needed to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
The article goes on to state the following:
In an increasingly partisan chamber, Collins has consistently been ranked as one of the Senate’s most moderate members. But her decision to support Kavanaugh outraged a coalition of progressives, activists and even some supporters who spent months urging her to vote against President Trump’s nominee.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- REPORT: McConnell responds to news of fiery White House meeting
- REPORT: Vice President Pence became a viral meme on Twitter today
- REPORT: The one particular person who wasn’t invited to George H.W. Bush’s funeral
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- REPORT: Dad heard three-year-old daughter scream as uncle slashed her throat (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Sentence announced for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s Ex-Lawyer
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- POLL: Should Trump shut down the government if Dems won’t approve funding for the wall?