REPORT: Suspect arrested in Costa Rica over missing U.S. woman
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NBCNews.com:
A security guard at the Airbnb complex where missing Florida woman Carla Stefaniak was staying has been arrested, authorities said Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Bismarck Espinosa Martinez, 32, was arrested at around 11 p.m. Monday (1 a.m. ET Tuesday) after investigators said his story “demonstrated a lot of inconsistency” and did not match up with security video, details of which Martinez did not describe.
Walter Espinoza, director general of the Organismo de Investigación Judicial, the investigative agency in the case, said in a recorded statement Tuesday that the suspect was a Nicaraguan immigrant who entered Costa Rica in June.
CLICK HERE to read more from NBC News.
A 32-year-old security guard at the Airbnb complex where missing Florida woman Carla Stefaniak was staying has been arrested, authorities say. https://t.co/Kq9ANwY4fh
— NBC News (@NBCNews) December 5, 2018
Costa Rican investigators released this photo of the suspect they’ve arrested in the case of the missing tourist from Florida, Carla Stefaniak. The second picture is the crime scene. pic.twitter.com/SVxZVVGar1
— Grady Trimble (@Grady_Trimble) December 4, 2018
— Leigh Egan (@LeighEgan) December 5, 2018
#CarlaStefaniak Alleged killer identified! @ricoqmedia reports that a lie led OIJ to suspect a security guard of murdering the 36-year old American tourist – https://t.co/DHLL9s07nV pic.twitter.com/kAEkwHgqTm
— Dave Lucas (@davelucas) December 5, 2018
— AMCostaRica (@AMCostaRicaNews) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNews.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NBCNews.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits