REPORT: Suspended school teacher shot dead at mom’s house on Mother’s Day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A suspended Pennsylvania school teacher was gunned down while standing on her mother’s driveway on Mother’s Day, police said.
Rachael DelTondo, 32, was returning from an ice cream shop Sunday night when she was struck by a hail of bullets on the driveway outside her family’s Aliquippa home, KDKA reported. Her death was ruled a homicide.
“I counted six shots that I heard,” Fred Poore, a neighbor, told KDKA about the shooting. Several neighbors said they heard up to 12 gunshots.
The article goes on to state the following:
DelTondo was an elementary school teacher at Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School, an online public school in Midland, until she was suspended in October 2017, Brian Hayden, the school’s CEO, told Fox News. The school issued the suspension after school officials received an anonymous email about a former police report filed involving DelTondo and an underage boy that was not a student at Pennsylvania Cyber.
Hayden said the school reported the incident to authorities under Pennsylvania law and placed DelTondo on paid suspension.
According to the report, the motive for the deadly shooting is unclear and a police investigation is ongoing.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist