REPORT: Suspended school teacher shot dead at mom’s house on Mother’s Day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A suspended Pennsylvania school teacher was gunned down while standing on her mother’s driveway on Mother’s Day, police said.
Rachael DelTondo, 32, was returning from an ice cream shop Sunday night when she was struck by a hail of bullets on the driveway outside her family’s Aliquippa home, KDKA reported. Her death was ruled a homicide.
“I counted six shots that I heard,” Fred Poore, a neighbor, told KDKA about the shooting. Several neighbors said they heard up to 12 gunshots.
The article goes on to state the following:
DelTondo was an elementary school teacher at Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School, an online public school in Midland, until she was suspended in October 2017, Brian Hayden, the school’s CEO, told Fox News. The school issued the suspension after school officials received an anonymous email about a former police report filed involving DelTondo and an underage boy that was not a student at Pennsylvania Cyber.
Hayden said the school reported the incident to authorities under Pennsylvania law and placed DelTondo on paid suspension.
According to the report, the motive for the deadly shooting is unclear and a police investigation is ongoing.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China