REPORT: Swing vote GOP Senator comments on Brett Kavanaugh’s qualifications for Supreme Court
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
WASHINGTON ― Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), whose vote could be critical for confirming President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, said the judge is “clearly” qualified for the position.
“When you look at the credentials that Judge Kavanaugh brings to the job, it’ll be very difficult for anyone to argue that he’s not qualified for the job. He clearly is qualified for the job,” Collins told reporters on Tuesday when asked whether she faced an easier decision with Kavanaugh than Judge Amy Comey Barrett, who was on the president’s short list and is seen as more hostile to reproductive rights.
The article goes on to state the following:
The moderate GOP senator added, however, that she would take into consideration “other issues involving judicial temperament and his judicial philosophy” before making a final decision.
To weigh in on this information provided by YAHOO.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- REPORT: Cindy McCain shares hateful message she received after latest attack from President Trump
- POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- OpEd: Cuomo unleashes anti-Trump tirade after feds downgrade priority of $30B infrastructure project
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team