REPORT: Taylor Swift reportedly sees bump in album sales after endorsing Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Singer Taylor Swift has reportedly seen a bump in album sales since she broke her career-long silence on politics and endorsed two Tennessee Democrats ahead of midterm elections.
Mic reported Wednesday that four of the country music star’s albums have risen in ranking on the iTunes album sales chart since she announced her endorsements on Sunday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Her sixth studio album, “Reputation,” was ranked No. 32 on the sales chart the day before Swift’s announcement. On Sunday, the album moved up to No. 25 and by Tuesday the album hit No. 14.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake