REPORT: Taylor Swift reportedly sees bump in album sales after endorsing Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Singer Taylor Swift has reportedly seen a bump in album sales since she broke her career-long silence on politics and endorsed two Tennessee Democrats ahead of midterm elections.
Mic reported Wednesday that four of the country music star’s albums have risen in ranking on the iTunes album sales chart since she announced her endorsements on Sunday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Her sixth studio album, “Reputation,” was ranked No. 32 on the sales chart the day before Swift’s announcement. On Sunday, the album moved up to No. 25 and by Tuesday the album hit No. 14.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released