REPORT: Taylor Swift reportedly sees bump in album sales after endorsing Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Singer Taylor Swift has reportedly seen a bump in album sales since she broke her career-long silence on politics and endorsed two Tennessee Democrats ahead of midterm elections.
Mic reported Wednesday that four of the country music star’s albums have risen in ranking on the iTunes album sales chart since she announced her endorsements on Sunday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Her sixth studio album, “Reputation,” was ranked No. 32 on the sales chart the day before Swift’s announcement. On Sunday, the album moved up to No. 25 and by Tuesday the album hit No. 14.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out