REPORT: Teacher gave students shocking Trump-related homework assignment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A teacher’s homework assignment asked students at a Pennsylvania middle school to pack their bags and consider themselves refugees in a violent scenario where President Donald Trump takes over the United States.
The assignment sent out by a teacher Wednesday at the Penn Cambria Middle School in Gallitzin, about 85 miles east of Pittsburgh, had asked parents to time their children for 10 minutes as they actually packed a bag to escape the imaginary mayhem.
The article goes on to state the following:
Students could earn ’10 points’ for successfully completing the assignment.
“District Superintendent William Marshall told 6 News that parents and teachers were alerted immediately,” WJAC reported. “Marshall says the teacher realized a huge error had been made and called each parent individually and apologized.”
A Penn Cambria homework assignment involving President Donald Trump had some parents upset Wednesday.
The school district says the teacher that assigned the homework has since apologized.https://t.co/SpE3yWWkKr pic.twitter.com/7R7OTAVBMD
— 6 News (@WJACTV) November 7, 2019
An assignment given to middle schoolers has some parents upset over its content: asking kids to pretend they’re refugees as President Trump tried “to take control of the United States” as “there are fights in the streets.” https://t.co/FtRhZNWEYC
— WTVC NewsChannel 9 (@newschannelnine) November 7, 2019
WHAT DO YOU THINK? Did the Trump-related homework assignment go too far? https://t.co/rOPEotfv7o
— WICS ABC 20 (@wics_abc20) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts