REPORT: Teacher resigns after assigning students bizarre quiz
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An Ohio high school teacher who allegedly assigned a bizarre quiz last week on the morality of incest and killing animals, resigned Monday amid swift parental backlash, the Columbus Dispatch reported.
Sarah Gilliam, 35, who had been an English teacher at Hilliard Bradley High School since 2007, said her quiz was intended to be thought provoking, said Stacie Raterman, a district spokeswoman, cited by the Dispatch.
The article goes on to state the following:
The quiz reportedly listed 36 scenarios in which the students were to respond on a seven-step scale ranging from “Not OK” to “OK.”
Among the bizarre questions on the quiz obtained by Columbus’ FOX 28 were: “A man kills a baby rabbit with a knife on a live TV show,” and “A brother and sister decide they want to sleep with each other – just once, to see what it would be like, but use a condom and the pill.”
The quiz’s website, idrlabs.com, contains other quizzes: one determines the quiz taker’s gender, while another rates the quiz taker’s level of agreement with statements by President Donald Trump.
— WTTE FOX 28 (@fox28columbus) September 7, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— WTOL 11 (@WTOL11Toledo) September 7, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio after her husband rips on Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: White House responds to judge’s ruling on Acosta press pass
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol releases ANOTHER video of migrants destroying new wire on fence (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- BREAKING: Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying ‘Suppression’
- REPORT: Migrants won’t see armed US soldiers on border
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti is evicted from his law offices in Newport Beach
- REPORT: Woolsey fire destroys movie director’s home, burns entire life savings in ‘fire-proof’ safe (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels explodes on Twitter in rant at airline over lost luggage before speech
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott