REPORT: Teenagers torment the elderly with COVID-19 ‘tag’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYDailyNews:
Irish teenagers are reportedly terrorizing the elderly by making a game out of spreading the coronavirus to the people it’s most likely to kill.
The Irish Times reported Monday that Senator Maire Devine from Dublin witnessed more than a dozen teenagers harassing senior citizens waiting in line outside a pharmacy, standing about 6 feet apart, as health care officials recommend.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There was around 15 teenage boys standing outside joking and laughing,” Devine said of the disturbing event that unfolded in front of her last week across The Pond.
“Then they start playing tag with the older people, and running away and shouting, ‘Covid-19,’” Devine reported.
Teens purposely scare elderly people waiting online at a pharmacy by playing Covid19 Tag. This is both disgusting and inexcusable. Parents need to step in, we are better than this! https://t.co/dbu2XADWLG
— Jennifer Wider, MD (@DrWider) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NYDailyNews. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Pope weighs in on Floyd protests, violence
- VIDEO: Rosenstein makes admission about McCabe’s handling of Comey memos
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- REPORT: Public Health Experts Sign SHOCKING Letter About Protests Amid Pandemic and What ‘Contributes To COVID-19’