REPORT: Teenagers torment the elderly with COVID-19 ‘tag’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYDailyNews:
Irish teenagers are reportedly terrorizing the elderly by making a game out of spreading the coronavirus to the people it’s most likely to kill.
The Irish Times reported Monday that Senator Maire Devine from Dublin witnessed more than a dozen teenagers harassing senior citizens waiting in line outside a pharmacy, standing about 6 feet apart, as health care officials recommend.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There was around 15 teenage boys standing outside joking and laughing,” Devine said of the disturbing event that unfolded in front of her last week across The Pond.
“Then they start playing tag with the older people, and running away and shouting, ‘Covid-19,’” Devine reported.
Teens purposely scare elderly people waiting online at a pharmacy by playing Covid19 Tag. This is both disgusting and inexcusable. Parents need to step in, we are better than this! https://t.co/dbu2XADWLG
— Jennifer Wider, MD (@DrWider) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NYDailyNews. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: CEO of successful restaurant chain gives up salary for year to pay workers during pandemic
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Top CDC official warns New York’s coronavirus outbreak is just a preview
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland
- BREAKING: Final coronavirus stimulus bill omits several Pelosi wish list items, but keeps a big one IN