REPORT: Terry Crews claims National Enquirer owner tried to ‘silence’ him with false prostitutes stories
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Terry Crews claims that National Enquirer owner American Media Inc. “tried to silence” him with false stories about prostitutes after he accused a talent agent in a lawsuit of groping him.
The Brooklyn 99 actor’s claim Friday came a day after Jeff Bezos accused AMI chairman and CEO David Pecker of threatening to publish nude photos of him in the National Enquirer in a blackmail and extortion plot.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This same company, AMI, tried to silence me in my lawsuit against @wme and Adam Venit by fabricating stories of me with prostitutes — and even went so far as creating fake receipts,” Crews tweeted on Friday, according to the New York Post. “I called their bluff by releasing their threats online. They blinked.”
Crews in 2017 had accused RadarOnline, an AMI outlet, of threatening to publish a story reporting that he had hired two prostitutes during a visit to Monte Carlo.
This same company, AMI, tried to silence me in my lawsuit against @wme and Adam Venit by fabricating stories of me with prostitutes— and even went so far as creating fake receipts.
I called their bluff by releasing their threats online. They blinked. https://t.co/S6lMZ5K6Tb
— terry crews (@terrycrews) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House