REPORT: Terry Crews claims National Enquirer owner tried to ‘silence’ him with false prostitutes stories
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Terry Crews claims that National Enquirer owner American Media Inc. “tried to silence” him with false stories about prostitutes after he accused a talent agent in a lawsuit of groping him.
The Brooklyn 99 actor’s claim Friday came a day after Jeff Bezos accused AMI chairman and CEO David Pecker of threatening to publish nude photos of him in the National Enquirer in a blackmail and extortion plot.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This same company, AMI, tried to silence me in my lawsuit against @wme and Adam Venit by fabricating stories of me with prostitutes — and even went so far as creating fake receipts,” Crews tweeted on Friday, according to the New York Post. “I called their bluff by releasing their threats online. They blinked.”
Crews in 2017 had accused RadarOnline, an AMI outlet, of threatening to publish a story reporting that he had hired two prostitutes during a visit to Monte Carlo.
This same company, AMI, tried to silence me in my lawsuit against @wme and Adam Venit by fabricating stories of me with prostitutes— and even went so far as creating fake receipts.
I called their bluff by releasing their threats online. They blinked. https://t.co/S6lMZ5K6Tb
— terry crews (@terrycrews) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy