REPORT: Tesla founder Elon Musk endorses 2020 Trump rival
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang’s crew of supporters, the “Yang Gang,” appears to have a new recruit: Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
The billionaire founder of Tesla and SpaceX said via Twitter that he’s backing Yang, a tech entrepreneur battling more than 20 other Democrats for the party’s presidential nomination, because of his attitude, economic policies and teenage music and clothing preferences.
The article goes on to state the following:
Musk’s comment came after Yang posted a tweet saying, “I don’t expect people to agree with me on everything — that would be odd. My main hope is that people trust that I’m trying to solve problems and I’m open to different approaches — particularly if the data drives in a particular direction. Changing one’s mind is not a bad thing.”
I support Yang
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 10, 2019
Thank you Elon – this means a great deal. Congrats on building the future. 👍🚀
— Andrew Yang (@AndrewYang) August 10, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]