REPORT: Texas election judge resigns after she yelled at a confused voter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A white election supervisor and judge has resigned after she was filmed throwing a voter out of Texas polling site because she was ‘confused’ about where to vote.
Lila Guzman was caught on camera yelling at a black woman at the Williamson County Annex in Round Rock, Texas on Friday, KVUE reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Footage of the incident shows the official repeatedly telling the woman to leave after she was told she could not vote in that county.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists