REPORT: Texas election judge resigns after she yelled at a confused voter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A white election supervisor and judge has resigned after she was filmed throwing a voter out of Texas polling site because she was ‘confused’ about where to vote.
Lila Guzman was caught on camera yelling at a black woman at the Williamson County Annex in Round Rock, Texas on Friday, KVUE reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Footage of the incident shows the official repeatedly telling the woman to leave after she was told she could not vote in that county.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist