REPORT: Texas election judge resigns after she yelled at a confused voter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A white election supervisor and judge has resigned after she was filmed throwing a voter out of Texas polling site because she was ‘confused’ about where to vote.
Lila Guzman was caught on camera yelling at a black woman at the Williamson County Annex in Round Rock, Texas on Friday, KVUE reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Footage of the incident shows the official repeatedly telling the woman to leave after she was told she could not vote in that county.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- REPORT: Company to Cease AR-15 Production for the Civilian Market
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week