REPORT: Texas grand jury indicts US Border Patrol agent on capital murder charge
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A Texas Border Patrol agent who confessed to fatally shooting four women was indicted Wednesday on a charge of capital murder, according to the Webb County District Attorney.
Juan David Ortiz, 35, has confessed to killing four women in and around the border town of Laredo, and was arrested in September after another would-be victim, Erika Peña, managed to escaped from him.
The article goes on to state the following:
Webb County District Attorney Isidro Alaniz, at Wednesday news conference, described Ortiz as a self-proclaimed vigilante whose scheme was to “clean up the streets of Laredo by targeting individuals he deemed to be disposable and that no one would care about. People he did not give value to.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts