REPORT: Texas Paper Calls For Beto To Drop Out of Dem 2020 Race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A Houston paper said Monday that Democratic 2020 hopeful Beto O’Rourke should abandon his “vanishingly small” presidential hopes and “come home” to run for a Senate spot.
The Houston Chronicle editorial implored the candidate, a former Texas representative for Texas’ 16th District from 2013-2019, to drop out of the race to focus on state priorities, including how to grapple with the recent mass shooting in El Paso that killed 20, according to the article.
The article goes on to state the following:
The paper asked O’Rourke to change the direction of his campaign and move toward the U.S. Senate instead of merely dropping his presidential bid.
“So Beto, if you’re listening: Come home. Drop out of the race for president and come back to Texas to run for senator. The chances of winning the race you’re in now are vanishingly small. And Texas needs you,” the editorial concluded.
Houston Chronicle’s weekend editorial: “Beto, come home, Texas needs you.” https://t.co/zy2fM8YWNU
— Allison Gordon (@alligordon_) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]