REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by HUFFPOST.COM:
Anthony Scaramucci, the short-lived White House communications director, deepened his criticism of President Donald Trump in an op-ed on Monday evening.
“I’m not seeking absolution. I just want to be part of the solution,” Scaramucci, who was fired in July 2017 after just 11 days on the job, wrote in The Washington Post. “The negatives of Trump’s demagoguery now clearly outweigh the positives of his leadership, and it is imperative that Americans unite to prevent him from serving another four years in office.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“My public praise of the man was over the top at times, but my private estimation of him was more measured. I thought Trump, despite his warts, could bring a pragmatic, entrepreneurial approach to the Oval Office,” Scaramucci wrote. “I thought he could be the reset button Washington needed to break through the partisan sclerosis. I thought he would govern in a more inclusive way than his campaign rhetoric might have indicated, and I naively thought that, by joining the administration, I could counteract the far-right voices in the room. I thought wrong. And, yes, many of you told me so.”
— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 20, 2019
Anthony Scaramucci, the short-lived White House communications director, says he’s done supporting his former boss https://t.co/ymewT2mqi6
— HuffPost (@HuffPost) August 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit HUFFPOST.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts