REPORT: This 103-year-old woman just became a US citizen [PHOTO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A South Florida woman is officially a United States citizen at 103 years old — a reminder you’re never too old to achieve the American Dream.
After more than 15 years in the United States, Andrea Joseph received citizenship in front of her friends and family on Friday at a naturalization ceremony in Miami, CNN affiliate WPLG reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Joseph was born on August 15, 1915, in Jacmel, Haiti, and entered the United States as a permanent resident more than 15 years ago.
— CNN International (@cnni) June 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry