REPORT: This 103-year-old woman just became a US citizen [PHOTO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A South Florida woman is officially a United States citizen at 103 years old — a reminder you’re never too old to achieve the American Dream.
After more than 15 years in the United States, Andrea Joseph received citizenship in front of her friends and family on Friday at a naturalization ceremony in Miami, CNN affiliate WPLG reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Joseph was born on August 15, 1915, in Jacmel, Haiti, and entered the United States as a permanent resident more than 15 years ago.
— CNN International (@cnni) June 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge denies DACA student’s request to remain in the country
- REPORT: Deal on Trump border bill looks dim before break
- WARNING: Dramatic bodycam video documents ambush that killed rookie cop
- BREAKING: Iran lawmakers chant ‘Death to America’ as U.S. called ‘terrorist’
- REPORT: Buckingham Palace calls pest control after Queen ‘horrified’ by rodents in royal kitchen
- VIDEO: ‘Police Haters’ Taunt Officers At Scene Of Shooting That Killed Female Cop