REPORT: Tucker Carlson speaks out on home targeted by Antifa mob
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
Fox News host Tucker Carlson was at his desk Wednesday evening, less than two hours before his 8 p.m. live show, when he suddenly started receiving multiple text messages.
There was some sort of commotion happening outside his home in Northwest D.C.
“I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. … Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Carlson said the protesters had blocked off both ends of his street and carried signs that listed his home address. The group called Carlson a “racist scumbag” and demanded that he “leave town,” according to posts on Twitter. A woman was also overheard in one of the deleted videos saying she wanted to “bring a pipe bomb” to his house, he said.
“It wasn’t a protest. It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”
To get more information from this article, please visit WashingtonPost. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
“They were threatening me and my family”: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters https://t.co/lgaPmlMaXT
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) November 8, 2018
“We know where you sleep at night, we will fight.”
Tucker Carlson’s 4 CHILDREN have to experience this Leftist mob outside their bedroom windows. Real Journalists should be asking elected Democrats to disavow Antifa. CNN and elected Dems encouraged this. pic.twitter.com/dIzuplCTiH
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) November 8, 2018
These ANTIFA cowards didn’t have the guts to protest @TuckerCarlson’s house when he was home.
They waited until he was on air.
— Harlan Z. Hill (@Harlan) November 8, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry