REPORT: Three workers burned by acid at Exxon chemical plant
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
HOUSTON (Reuters) – Three contract workers were burned by sulfuric acid on Monday in the chemical plant at Exxon Mobil Corp’s Baton Rouge, Louisiana, refining and petrochemical complex, a state environmental spokesman said.
“Three workers were injured by sulfuric acid,” said Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality spokesman Gregory Langley. “There was no offsite impact and the release was secured immediately.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Exxon spokeswoman Sarah Nordin in a statement said the three contract workers “were contacted with sulfuric acid during normal work activities” at the chemical plant.
The Department of Environmental Quality and Exxon are investigating the release, details of which were not immediately available.
To weigh in on this information provided by YAHOO.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended