REPORT: Tiny statues of Trump with signs reading Pee On Me Emerge
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A series of small statues depicting President Donald Trump with a sign reading ‘pee on me’ have appeared across Brooklyn.
Advertising professional Phil Gable placed the statues, which carry a plug for his branded content studio, around Park Slope over the weekend.
The article goes on to state the following:
‘It was largely just a personal expression of my own disdain for Donald Trump, both as a President and a human being,’ Gable told Gothamist.
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released