REPORT: Toddler dies after being left in hot car
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
A Virginia sheriff says a toddler has died after being left in a hot car.
Goochland County Sheriff James L. Agnew tells the Richmond Times-Dispatch that 17-month-old Riaan Gondesi’s father apparently forgot to drop him off at day care before heading to work Wednesday. The boy spent about three hours in the car, which was parked on an uncovered parking garage deck.
The article goes on to state the following:
Agnew says someone from the day care called the boy’s mother that afternoon and asked if Riaan was going to be dropped off. He says the mother called the father, who then discovered his unconscious son in the car. Riaan was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.
Virginia toddler, 17 months, dies in hot car after his father forgot to drop him off at day care https://t.co/z4TQBSbeHe
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) August 9, 2018
— StateStatus VA (@StateStatus_VA) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump admits paying off mortgage in old video clip
- REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump’s threat to revoke clearances
- REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
- BREAKING: Trump lawyer cooperating, sharing details for Mueller probe
- REPORT: Insider says FDNY brawl ‘one of the most severe beatings seen on tape’
- REPORT: U.S. special counsel recommends six months in prison for Papadopoulos
- REPORT: Military Judge issues stunning ruling on 9/11 Guantánamo detainees