REPORT: Tom Arnold Gets Into Heated Exchange With Pro-Trump Superman Actor Dean Cain (Video)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Hollywood Reporter:
“I’m not a racist person; I never have been,” an irritated Cain told Arnold.
Actors Tom Arnold and Dean Cain took a feud that began on Twitter and turned it into a real-life heated argument backstage at Larry King’s studio on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m not a racist person; I never have been,” an irritated Cain says to Arnold in video obtained by The Hollywood Reporter.
Cain, best known for his portrayal of Superman in the Lois & Clark TV series, was challenging Arnold over his Sept. 22 tweet that read: “@RealDeanCain is another @realDonaldTrump loving fake Christian coward which makes Dean Cain anti-LGBTQ & racist. #complicit.”
“Tom, you’re a cowardly, slanderous weasel,” Cain tweeted in response.
To weigh in on this information provided by Hollywood Reporter, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance