REPORT: Tomi Lahren mocked for claim about man snorting coke off a San Francisco street
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CHRON.COM:
Between ranting about Black Lives Matter, NFL protests and gun control advocates, Tomi Lahren has made a career out of stirring up controversy and going after liberals. So it should come as no surprise that she would eventually come after the famously liberal city of San Francisco.
What was surprising was the kind of criticism she shared.
The article goes on to state the following:
“First time in San Fran — see a man snorting cocaine off the street. So sad this beautiful place has become such a cesspool. Thanks for nothing, Liberals!” the conservative commentator and former television host tweeted Sunday night.
First time in San Fran- see a man snorting cocaine off the street. So sad this beautiful place has become such a cesspool. Thanks for nothing, Liberals!
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) August 6, 2018
— KRON4 News (@kron4news) August 6, 2018
— someecards (@someecards) August 7, 2018
Tomi Lahren brutally mocked for calling San Francisco a 'cesspool' where people 'snort cocaine off the street' https://t.co/aOmvAtlsMN
— Raw Story (@RawStory) August 6, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by CHRON.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CHRON.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems