REPORT: Tomi Lahren mocked for claim about man snorting coke off a San Francisco street
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CHRON.COM:
Between ranting about Black Lives Matter, NFL protests and gun control advocates, Tomi Lahren has made a career out of stirring up controversy and going after liberals. So it should come as no surprise that she would eventually come after the famously liberal city of San Francisco.
What was surprising was the kind of criticism she shared.
The article goes on to state the following:
“First time in San Fran — see a man snorting cocaine off the street. So sad this beautiful place has become such a cesspool. Thanks for nothing, Liberals!” the conservative commentator and former television host tweeted Sunday night.
First time in San Fran- see a man snorting cocaine off the street. So sad this beautiful place has become such a cesspool. Thanks for nothing, Liberals!
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) August 6, 2018
— KRON4 News (@kron4news) August 6, 2018
— someecards (@someecards) August 7, 2018
Tomi Lahren brutally mocked for calling San Francisco a 'cesspool' where people 'snort cocaine off the street' https://t.co/aOmvAtlsMN
— Raw Story (@RawStory) August 6, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by CHRON.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CHRON.COM
Trending on DML News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration
- VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
- Dan Bongino blasts out explosive Twitter Storm on FISA Abuse memo